A. DISSERTATION AND THESIS
Adeoye AM. Left Ventricular Mass and Functions in Offspring of Hypertensive
Parents seen at University College Hospital: West African Postgraduate College of
Adeoye AM. The Pattern of Cardiovascular Risks among Health Care givers at
University College Hospital:
(Postgraduate School, University of Ibadan- in view)
B. JOURNAL ARTICLES
· Adeoye A M, Adewole Adebiyi, , Olulola Oladapo, Okechukwu Ogah, AkinyemiAje, Dike Ojji, Evbu Enakpene, Adedeji Adebayo, Kenneth Ochulor, Ayodele Falase. Early Diastolic Function Abnormalities in Normotensive Offspring of Nigerian Hypertensive.CardiovascJ Afr.2012 Jun.23(5):255-9
· Abiodun Moshood Adeoye, Aina Nnodim Adekunle,Adewole Adesoji Adebiyi, Ajit Mullassari, Subban Vijayakumar, Chibuike Eze Nwafor. A 45 Year Old Man with Reccurent Syncope- An Unusual Presentation of Coronary Artery Disease (in press) (Pan African Medical journal).
· Adeoye Abiodun M, Balogun Williams O, Adebiyi A, Falase A O. The Prevalence of Hypertension and Association with Excess weight gain in a semi urban settlement in Nigeria (Journal of The Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases)(in press)
· Adeoye A M, Mullassari Ajit S, Ramkumar S R, Latchumanadhas K.Prevalence of Carotid Artery Disease in Candidates undergoing Coronary Bypass Graft seen at Madras Medical Mission, Chennai(in press)(SAHEL Medical Journal)
· Aje A, Adebiyi AA, Oladapo OO, Ogah OS, Dada A, Ojji DB, Adebayo AK, Adeoye AM, Enakpene EO, Falase AO. Audit of Echocardiographic Services at the University College Hospital Ibadan. Niger j med. 2009 jan-mar; 18(1):32-4.
· Adebayo AK, Oladapo OO, Adebiyi AA, Ogunleye OO, Ogah OS, Ojji DB, Adeoye MA, Ochulor KC, Enakpene EO, Falase AO. Characterization of Left Ventricular Function by Tissue Doppler Imaging technique in newly diagnosed, untreated hypertensive subjects. cardiovasc j afr. 2008 sep-oct;19(5):259-6.
· Adebayo AK, Oladapo OO, Adebiyi AA, Ogunleye OO, Ogah OS, Ojji DB, Aje A, Adeoye MA, Ochulor KC, Enakpene EO, Falase AO. Changes in Left Atrial Dimension and Function and Left Ventricular Geometry in newly diagnosed untreated hypertensive subjects. j cardiovasc med (hagerstown). 2008 Jun; 9(6):561-9.
C. ABSTRACTS AND CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS
· Adeoye AM, Oni OO, Nwosu Mirabel, Adebiyi AA, Oladapo OO, Aje A: Appropriateness of Echocardiography Use in a Tertiary Institution: A 5-year Review(PASCAR Conference) 2013
· Adeoye AM, Adebiyi AA, Salako BL, Ogunniyi AO, Bamidele Tayo,Cooper Richard: Waist Circumference an Anthropometric measure of Adiposity in Hypertensive African Population(PASCAR Conference) 2013
· Adeoye A M, Ajith Mullassari. The Prevalence of Carotid Artery Disease in patients undergoing CABG seen at Madras Medical Mission, Chennai India (World Cardiology Conference) 2012
· Adeoye AM, Balogun Williams O. The Prevalence of Overweight/Obesity and Hypertension in a Semi Urban Settlement: An Ibadan Experience (PASCAR 2011) cardiovasc j afri.2011
· Adewole Adebiyi, Moshood Adeoye, Olulola Oladapo, Okechukwu Ogah, AkinyemiAje, Dike Ojji, Evbu Enakpene, Adedeji Adebayo, Kenneth Ochulor, Ayodele Falase. Early Diastolic Function Abnormalities in Normotensive Offspring of Nigerian Hypertensive (World Cardiology Conference)Circulation Vol 122, No 2 July 13, 2010
· Adeoye AM, Adebiyi A, Oladapo OO, Aje A, Adekunle A N. Trends in Ischaemic Heart Disease Admission at University College Hospital, Ibadan: A 5 Year Review(Association for Advancement of Cardiac Surgery and Medicine conference 2010)
· Adeoye AM, Ochulor K, Ogunleye OO, Adebayo AK, Ojji DB, Aje A, Ogah OS, Adebiyi AA, Oladapo OO, Falase AO.Experience with 24-hour ambulatory electrocardiography at University College Hospital Ibadan: Preliminary audit of 196 cases. (Nigerian Cardiac Society Conference 2003)