- Akang EEU, Asinobi AO, Fatunde OJ, Pindiga HU, Okpala JU, Abiola AO,
Aghadiuno PU, 1992. Childhood Mortality in Ibadan –
An Autopsy Study.Nig JPaediatr. Vol. 19: 30-35.
- Asinobi AO. 1995. Chronic Renal Failure in Childhood.
Dokita 22: 76-82.
- Gbadegesin RA, Asinobi AO, Osinusi K, Adeyemo AA. 1995.
Is the height/plasma creatinine formula of Schwartz useful as a
screening test in detecting Nigerian children with low GFR?
West Afr J Med. Vol. 14: 242-245.
- Gbadegesin RA, Adeyemo AA, Asinobi AO. 1997. Deaths in childhood
nephrotic syndrome in Ibadan, Nigeria.
J Tropical Pediatrics. Vol. 43:248-249.
- Gbadegesin RA, Adeyemo AA, Asinobi AO, Osinusi K. 1997.
Inaccuracy of Schwartz formula in the
measurement of GFR in Nigerian children.
Annals of Tropical Paediatrics.Vol. 17: 179-185.
6. Asinobi AO, Gbadegesin RA, Adeyemo AA, Akang EEU, Arowolo FA,
Abiola AO, Osinusi K.1999. Predominance of membranoproliferative
glomerulonephritis in childhood nephrotic syndrome in Ibadan.
West Afr. J Med. Vol. 18:203-206.
- Brown BJ, Fatunde OJ, Asinobi AO, Osinusi K and Fashina NA. Antimicrobial Sensitivity Pattern of Organisms causing urinary tract infections in children with Sickle Cell Anaemia and normal controls in Ibadan, Nigeria. West Afr J Med 2002
- Asinobi AO, Fatunde OJ, Brown BJ, Osinusi K and Fashina NA. Urinary tract infection
in febrile children with sickle cell anaemia in Ibadan, Nigeria. Ann Trop Paediatr
- Asinobi AO, Gbagedesin RA, Shittu OB; A review of posterior Urethral Valves seen at
the University College Hospital, Ibadan (Nigeria). Pediatr Med Chir 2004;26(6):430-
- Shittu OB, Asinobi AO. Long-term outcome of posterior urethral valves ablation using the Mohan's urethral valvotome. West Afr J Med. 2004 ; 23(1): 35-7.
- Asinobi AO, Gbadegesin RA,Ogunkunle OO. Increased steroid-responsiveness in young children with the nephrotic syndrome in Nigeria. Ann Trop Paeditr 2005; 25(3): 199- 203.
- Okeke LI, Asinobi AO and Ikuerowo O. S. Epidemiology of complications of male circumcision in Ibadan, Nigeria. BMC Urology 2006; vol. 6, article 21 : 1–3.
- Ogunkunle OO, Asinobi AO, Omokhodion SI, Ademola AD. Nephrotic Syndrome Complicating Cyanotic Congenital Heart Disease: A Report of 2 Cases.West Afr J Med. 2008; 27:263-266.
- Fine specificity of anti-MSP119 antibodies and multiplicity of Plasmodium falciparum Merozoite
Surface Protein 1 types in individuals in Nigeria with sub-microscopic infection. Ngoundou-Landji J, Nwuba R I Anumudu C I, Odaibo AB, Matondo Maya WD, Awobode HO,Okafor CM, Morenikeji OA, Asinobi A, Nwagwu M, Holder AA, Ntoum F. et al. Malaria Journal 2010, 9:287
- Ademola A.D, Asinobi O.O, Oladokun R.E, Ogunkunle O.O, Okolo C.A, Ogbol G.E Kidney disease among admitted HIV positive children in Ibadan, South West Nigeria. Afr J Med Med Sci 2012 41:221-30
- Ademola A.D, Asinobi O.A, Ogunkunle. OO, Yusuf B.N, Ojo O.E. Peritoneal dialysis for childhood acute kidney injury: Experience in South West Nigeria. Perrit Dial Int. 2012, 32:237-72
- A rural-urban comparison of client-provider interactions in patent medicine shops in South west Nigeria. Fajola A, Asuzu MC, Owoaje ET, Asuzu CC, Ige OK, Oladunjoye OO, Asinobi A. Int Q Community Health Educ.2011-2012;32(3):195-203.
Articles sent for publication
Ademola A.D, Asinobi A.O, Oladokun R.E, Ogunkunle O.O, Okolo C.A, Ogbole G.E Kidney disease among admitted HIV positive children in Ibadan, South West Nigeria sent to the African Journal of Medical Science November 2011
Ademola A.D, Asinobi O.A, Ogunkunle. OO, Yusuf B.N, Ojo O.E. Peritoneal dialysis for childhood acute kidney injury: Experience in South West Nigeria. Submitted to the Peritoneal Dialysis International
Some Major Conferences Attended with Abstracts presented:
- Nigerian Association of Nephrology Annual Scientific Conference, February 2002 in Lagos.
Paper presented: Non-surgical childhood renal disorders in Ibadan re-visited.
- The 11th International Workshop on Neonatal Nephrology and the 6th Seminar on
Paediatric Nephrology held in Verona , Italy 2002..
Paper Presented: Asinobi AO, Gbadegesin RA, Shittu OB. A review of cases of Posterior Urethral valves seen at the University College Hospital Ibadan.
- Nigerian Association of Nephrology Conference held in Enugu in Feb. 2003
Paper read: Asinobi AO, Shittu OB. Antenatal Hydronephrosis-Ibadan Experience.
- Nigerian Association of Nephrology Conference held in Enugu in Feb. 2003
Paper read: Asinobi AO, Shittu OB. Childhood Pelviureteric Junction Obstruction in
- Nigerian Association of Nephrology Conference held in Enugu in Feb. 2007
Paper Presented: Renal function tests among Paediatric mortalities at the University College Hospital, Ibadan. Asinobi AO, Ademola AD, Adedokun B, Ogunkunle OO.
- Asinobi AO, Bamgboye EA, Afolabi NB, Kadiri S, Sayonnwo Community Approach to prevention of hypertension and Chronic Kidney Disease – The Mokola Ibadan
Initiative: Report of a Pilot Study.
T-PO-1167 WCN 2007 Book of Abstracts pg 386.
- Asinobi AO, Ademola AD, Ogunkunle OO, Ogunbosi BO, Adedokun B. Clinical and Cost Evaluation of Acute Dialysis in Paediatric Patients seen in Ibadan.Poster
presentations at WCN 2007 held in Brazil
- International Pediatric Nephrology Association Congress held in New York USA:
Increased prevalence of Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis in Ibadan, Nigeria. AO Asinobi, AD Ademola, BN Yusuf, CA Okolo. Abstract #13 The 15th Congress of IPNA Book of Abstracts 2010.
- The pattern of kidney disease among HIV positive children admitted in a tertiary
hospital in South Western Nigeria. Ademola A.D, Asinobi A.O, Oladokun R.
Accepted for presentation at the 15th Congress of the International Paediatric
Nephrology Association 29th August- 2nd September 2010 New York , United States
- Outcome of Paediatric dialysis at the University College Hospital Ibadan. Ademola
A.D, Asinobi A.O, Ogunkunle O.O, OgunbosiB.O, Yusuf B.N. presented at the Joint
meeting of 10th congress of African society of nephrology(AFRAN) and 21st Congress
of Nigerian Association of Nephrology(NAN) ‘Abuja 2009’ in collaboration with International Society of Nephrology (ISN) February 2009
- Repeat epidemic of diethylene glycol poisoning among Nigerian toddlers Ibadan
experience. Asinobi A.O, Ademola A.D, Lagunju I, Akinbami F.O, Okereke J.O, Yusuf
A.A, Ajayi S.O, Adepoju A.A, Falade A.G, Osinusi K. Presented at the 41th Annual General and 5th International Scientific Conference, Paediatric Association of Nigeria January, Premier Hotel, Ibadan, Nigeria
- A.O. Asinobi, A.D. Ademola, B.N. Yusuf and N.E. Jacob.) Acute Kidney injury in infant and Toddlers in a Resource poor settingPoster presentations at WCN 2011 held in Vancouver,Canada.
.Some of the Guest Lectures and Conference Lectures given by me:
Paediatric Patterns of Glomerulonephritis in Nigeria Nigerian Association of Nephrology Conference 2002.
Nigerian Health System : Potential for prevention of Chronic Kidney Disease – Presented at the Chronic Disease Control Centre, University of Queensland, Australia 2003.
Histopathologic Patterns of Glomerular Diseases in Children. Nigerian Association of Nephrology Conference 2007
Acute Renal Failure (ARF) In children in Nigeria:Pathogenesis, Peculiarities and
Management Problems Nigerian Association of Nephrology Conference 2007
Feasibility of Renal Health Screening in School Children in Nigeria. Nigerian Association
of Nephrology Conference 2007
Preventive Nephrology, Wither Nigeria? Presented at the Centre for Control of Chronic Diseases, University of Queensland, Australia. March 2008
Childhood Nephrotic Syndrome and steroid therapy: Current Concepts. African Nephrology Association Conference/ Nigerian Association of Nephrology Conference February 2009.
Recognition of and Screening for Chronic Kidney Disease in Disadvantaged Populations – Presented at the Satelite Conference. World Congress of Nephrology, May 2009 in Italy.
Screening tools for detecting potentially serious kidney diseases. Annual Conference of the Nigerian Physicians in the Americas held in Abuja Nigeria July 2009.
Preventive Nephrology in Paediatrics. Nigerian Association of Nephrology Conference 2011 Benin City.
Nephroprevention in Childhood. Nigerian Association of Nephrology Conference 2012 Enugu.